Find cheap hotels in Pilsting
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pilsting
Most frequently booked hotels in Pilsting
Finding Pilsting Hotels
So, you're considering going to Pilsting? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Pilsting has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pilsting include:
- Church of St. Peter and Paul
- Civic Hospital
- Gaeuboden Golf Club
- Church of St. James
When is the Best Time to Explore Pilsting?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Pilsting, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Pilsting are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 83 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 231 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 227 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 100 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pilsting is 641 mm.