Find cheap hotels in Pinos Genil
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pinos Genil
Most frequently booked hotels in Pinos Genil
Finding Pinos Genil Hotels
So, you're considering going to Pinos Genil? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pinos Genil
When you're thinking about where to stay in Pinos Genil, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Pinos Genil hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Finca Aldabra
- House Café Sierra Nevada
Exploring Pinos Genil
The rural city of Pinos Genil is known for its mountain views. Popular attractions in and around Pinos Genil include:
- Mirador de San Nicolas
- Plaza Nueva
- Granada Cathedral
- San Jeronimo Monastery
When making plans for your holiday in Pinos Genil, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pinos Genil?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Pinos Genil, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pinos Genil are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas August and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pinos Genil is 16 mm.