Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and ironing boards
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Two Sisters Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant that serves local cuisine
- Amenities include newspapers and a terrace
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Edradour Distillery and a few minutes from Bells Blair Athol Distillery
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 823 reviews
About the East Haugh House HotelLocation East Haugh House Hotel, Pitlochry, Scotland PH16 5TE
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. East Haugh House Hotel also features a terrace and a garden. Free self parking is available.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3 buildings
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (106.3 km / 66 mi)
- Train station: Pitlochry Station (3.4 km / 2.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
East Haugh House Hotel offers 14 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Pitlochry hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Two Sisters Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Fisherman's Bar – This bar specialises in local and international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 50 per day.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- East Haugh House Hotel Pitlochry
- East Haugh House Pitlochry
- East Haugh House
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.