Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, fridges and electric kettles
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 15-minute walk of Pitlochry Power Station and Dam and Pitlochry Golf Club
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
98.0% of guests recommend out of 754 reviews
About the The Claymore Guest HouseLocation 162 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, Scotland PH16 5AR
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The Claymore Guest House also features a terrace and a garden. Self parking is free. This 4-star Pitlochry guesthouse is smoke free.
- 15 guestrooms or units
- Full breakfast (free)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Pitlochry Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Claymore Guest House offers 15 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Claymore Guest House Guesthouse Pitlochry
- Claymore Guest House Guesthouse
- Claymore Guest House Pitlochry
- Claymore Guest House
- The Claymore Pitlochry
- The Claymore Guest House Pitlochry
- The Claymore Guest House Guesthouse
- The Claymore Guest House Guesthouse Pitlochry
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't served at The Claymore Guest House.