Find cheap hotels in Pitrofós
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pitrofós
Most frequently booked hotels in Pitrofós
Finding Pitrofós Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Pitrofós? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Pitrofós has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pitrofós include:
- Cyclades Olive Museum
- Foros Cave
- Kairis Library
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Archaeological Museum of Andros
- Paraporti Beach
- Maritime Museum of Andros
When arranging your Pitrofós getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Ermoupolis (JSY-Syros Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pitrofós?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Pitrofós, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Pitrofós are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are February and January, whereas September and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pitrofós is 19 mm.