Find cheap hotels in Planguenoual
Hotels from £72
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Planguenoual
Most frequently booked hotels in Planguenoual
Finding Planguenoual Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Planguenoual? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Planguenoual
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Planguenoual, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Planguenoual hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Chateau Du Val
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Planguenoual enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Chateau Du Val
The city of Planguenoual has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Planguenoual include:
- Cote de Geolo
- Haras National de Lamballe
- Mathurin Meheut Museum
- Chateau de Bienassis
- Chemin de fer de la baie de Saint Brieuc
- Erquy Beach
- Cap d'Erquy
When making plans for your holiday in Planguenoual, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Planguenoual?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Planguenoual, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Planguenoual are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Planguenoual is 28 mm.