Find cheap hotels in Platiá Ámmos
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Platiá Ámmos
Most frequently booked hotels in Platiá Ámmos
Finding Platiá Ámmos Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Platiá Ámmos? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Platiá Ámmos
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Platiá Ámmos, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate this Platiá Ámmos hotel for the free breakfast:
- Astarti hidden retreats
Exploring Platiá Ámmos
The city of Platiá Ámmos has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Platiá Ámmos include:
- Port of Ag Pelagia
- Simos Beach
- Megali Paralia
- Fonissa Falls
- Cave of Milopotamos
- Agios Petros
- Mylopotamos Springs
When making plans for your trip to Platiá Ámmos, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Kithira (KIT-Kithira Island National) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Platiá Ámmos?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Platiá Ámmos, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Platiá Ámmos are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Platiá Ámmos is 22 mm.