Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, satellite TV and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Snack Bar
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, manicures and pedicures or facials at Thalia Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 3-minute drive from Palma Aquarium and 10 minutes from El Arenal Beach
- Dogs welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
JS Palma Stay - Adults Only ratings based on 42 verified reviews
Guest reviews for JS Palma Stay - Adults Only
28 May 2019 by María
Dear Guest, we are excited to know that your stay has been so satisfactory, for us it is paramount to know that our guests have felt comfortable and just like at home during their visit.Thank you for sharing. We are also pleased to read that you chose to highlight our magnificent location near the airport, just 500 metres from the beach. What’s more, the great public transport facilities nearby make a stay even more agreeable. It takes so little time to get to the airport by public bus! We look forward to welcoming you back to the JS Palma Stay Hotel in the not too distant future. Sincerely, JS Hotels Team
20 Apr 2019 by María
Dear Guest, on behalf of the entire team we would like to thank you for the trust placed in us. For us, the enjoyment and comfort of our guests is of vital importance to us. It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Regarding our food offer, we have taken note of your suggestions. It is very important for us to know our guest´s opinion, when it comes to planning menus a lot of time and effort are invested. Our guest´s taste play an important part in the decision making process with regard to the improvements to be continuously made. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. Sunny regards, JS Hotels Team
25 Oct 2018 by María
Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to read that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that your comment about the misunderstanding with your passport has been passed on to the concerned staff. We are very sorry for this! Regarding the choice of food in our restaurant, our chefs make sure to offer a balanced and varied menu on a daily basis with selected ingredients of the highest quality. We are sorry that it wasn´t to your liking. We are also sorry to read about your experience when booking your stay through a third agent. Unfortunately this is out of our control. It´s a shame that you did not enjoy your stay at our Hotel. However, we hope that your tour operator can give you better advice next time. All the best, JS Hotels Team
7 Oct 2017 by María
Dear Guest, it is great to see that you took considerable time in order to review your stay at our JS Hotel. We do take your comments very seriously and shall invest some considerable time in order to come up with some solutions to the issues you pointed out. With regards to the sunbeds, this issue is being transmitted to our guests already during check-in. Further, the management is doing its best to control this problem but sometimes it gets very complicated. Also, this issue is posted in all the elevators with the recommendation to our customers to please NOT reserve sunbeds before 9:00 am. We are very sorry about any inconvenience you may have had. We are truly honoured that you chose to stay with us. Best wishes, JS Palma Stay Team
Perfect for a short stay.
16 Apr 2017 by María
Dear Guest, thank you for choosing to spend your short break here with us at JS Palma Stay. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay. We are also happy that you valued so positively the location of the hotel, so close to the beach and shops nearby. Please, do not hesitate to communicate any issue to our reception team during your stay. Our team goal is to provide solutions to our customers in order to offer them a very pleasant stay. We are truly sorry that you would have preferred a bigger room. Please take into account that only for a small additional fee it is possible to enjoy your stay in a suite with a big terrace and sea view. We hope to be able to welcome you back soon. Sunny wishes, JS Palma Stay Team
5 Aug 2019 by Maria
Lieber Gast, mit großer Freude haben wir Ihre Bewertung im Internet gelesen und freuen uns, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt in unserem Hotel genossen haben. Besonders aber freuen wir uns über Ihre lobenden Worte zu unserem sehr freundlichen Personal. Es freut uns auch sehr, dass Sie von der Qualität des Hotels positiv überrascht waren. Wir bei JS HOTELS sind immer darum bemüht, die Qualität unseres Produktes zu verbessern, um ein ausgezeichnetes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis anbieten zu können. Bitte besuchen Sie uns bald wieder! Herzliche Grüße von Mallorca! Ihr JS Hotels Team
About the JS Palma Stay - Adults OnlyLocation C/ Pins, 26, Playa de Palma, Mallorca 07610
Renovations + Closures
The property is closed between 04 November and 28 February.
JS Palma Stay - Adults Only offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 1324 square feet (123 square metres) and includes conference centres. A hot tub, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly JS Palma Stay - Adults Only. This 4-star Playa de Palma hotel is smoke free.
- 242 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- 1324 sq ft of conference space
- 123 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1968
- Dining venue
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) (3.3 km / 2 mi)
JS Palma Stay - Adults Only offers 242 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a hairdryer. Rooms open to balconies. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Playa de Palma hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Satellite channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Safe (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Snack Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
Thalia Spa has 2 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, facials and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 15 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Property Registry Number – H-PMI 776
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Minimum guest age is 16
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 3.30 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 1.65 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.6 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Js Palma
- JS Palma Stay Adults Hotel Playa de Palma
- Js Stay
- Js Stay Hotel
- Js Stay Hotel Palma
- Js Stay Palma
- JS Palma Stay Hotel Playa de Palma
- JS Palma Stay Hotel
- JS Palma Stay Playa de Palma
- JS Palma Stay Adults Playa de Palma
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in November.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 16 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.