Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 6 restaurants, a swim-up bar and a poolside bar
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to reflexology, body scrubs or manicures and pedicures at Renova Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Playacar Golf Club and a 4-minute drive from Quinta Avenida
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 6393 reviews
About the Riu Palace Riviera Maya All InclusiveLocation Avenida Xaman-ha, Mza 9 and 10, L1, Playa del Carmen, QROO 77710
Renovations + Closures
This property will be closed from 13 August 2019 until 07 December 2019 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation has been completed (completion date subject to change).
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room spirit dispensers
- Meals and beverages at companion properties
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorised water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- On-site entertainment and activities
- Access to on-site clubs
- On-site live performances
- Golf green fees
- Motorised water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkelling excursions
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Off-site tours
- Transport to off-site activities
- Kayaking included
- Access to on-site clubs included
- Windsurfing included
- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Fitness facilities included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkelling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorised water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Golf green fees not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Off-site tours not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- In-room liquor dispensers
- Meals and drinks at companion properties included
- All non-motorised water sports included
- On-site live performances included
- Snorkelling included
Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 6 restaurants on site, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli and a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges, A swim-up bar, and A bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A kid's pool, a nightclub, and a hot tub are also featured at the family-friendly Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Playa del Carmen resort.
- 1 building
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) (58.5 km / 36.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive offers 400 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Playa del Carmen resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Don Manolo – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Botafogo – This theme restaurant specialises in Brazilian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Agave – This theme restaurant specialises in Mexican cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Yashima – This theme restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
Krystal – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and only serves dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Windsurfing on site
Renova Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to Mexican government regulations, Riu Hotels and Resorts will no longer exchange US dollars for Mexican pesos at their properties located in Mexico.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: MXN 20 per accommodation, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- All Inclusive Riu Palace Riviera Maya
- Maya Riviera All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Maya
- Riu Palace Riviera
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive Playa del Carmen
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya Playa del Carmen
- Riu Riviera
- Riu Riviera Maya Palace
- Riu Palace Riviera Maya All Inclusive All-inclusive property
- Riu Riviera Maya Inclusive in
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.