Find cheap hotels in Pleubian
Hotels from £57
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pleubian
Most frequently booked hotels in Pleubian
Finding Pleubian Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Pleubian? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pleubian
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Pleubian, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Pleubian hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Odalys Domaine le Port de la Chaine
The city of Pleubian has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pleubian include:
- Sillon de Talbert
- Distillerie Artisanale Glann ar Mor
- Site du Gouffre
- Jardin du Kestellic
- Cathedrale Saint-Tugdual de Treguier
- Paimpol Harbour
- Guerzido Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Pleubian, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pleubian?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Pleubian, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pleubian are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pleubian is 31 mm.