Find cheap hotels in Plevenon
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plevenon
Most frequently booked hotels in Plevenon
Finding Plevenon Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Plevenon? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plevenon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plevenon include:
- Fort La Latte
- Cap Frehel
- St. Malo Citadel
- St. Vincent Cathedral
- Plage de la Fosse
- Plage de la Fresnaye
- Plage de la Pissotte
When making plans for your holiday in Plevenon, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plevenon?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Plevenon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Plevenon are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas May and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Plevenon is 30 mm.