Find cheap hotels in Plogonnec
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plogonnec
Most frequently booked hotels in Plogonnec
Finding Plogonnec Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Plogonnec? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plogonnec has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plogonnec include:
- Cathedral of Saint Corentin of Quimper
- Eglise St-Ronan
- Chapelle Notre-Dame-de-Bonne-Nouvelle
- Plage du Ris
- Cornouaille Theatre
- Jardin de la Retraite
When arranging your Plogonnec getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Quimper (UIP-Quimper - Cornouaille) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plogonnec?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Plogonnec, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Plogonnec are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Plogonnec is 30 mm.