Find cheap hotels in Ploubalay
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ploubalay
Most frequently booked hotels in Ploubalay
Finding Ploubalay Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Ploubalay? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ploubalay
When you're deciding where to stay in Ploubalay, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Ploubalay hotel for the free breakfast:
- Manoir de La Rogerais & SPA
The city of Ploubalay has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ploubalay include:
- St. Malo Citadel
- St. Vincent Cathedral
- Golf de Tremereuc
- Saint-Jacut-de-la-Mer Beach
- Chateau du Guildo
- Plage des Quatre Vaux
- Dinard Golf
When making plans for your trip to Ploubalay, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ploubalay?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Ploubalay, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ploubalay are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas September and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ploubalay is 30 mm.