Find cheap hotels in Plougonven
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plougonven
Most frequently booked hotels in Plougonven
Finding Plougonven Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Plougonven? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plougonven has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plougonven include:
- Ecomusee de Plouigneau
- Le Musee du Loup
- Langolvas Exhibition Centre
- Musée de Morlaix
- Duchess Anne’s House
- Eglise Saint Melaine
- Office de Tourisme de Morlaix
When making plans for your holiday in Plougonven, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plougonven?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Plougonven, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Plougonven are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 20°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Plougonven is 28 mm.