Find cheap hotels in Plougoumelen
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plougoumelen
Most frequently booked hotels in Plougoumelen
Finding Plougoumelen Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Plougoumelen? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plougoumelen has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plougoumelen include:
- Le Chorus Exhibition Centre
- Vannes Aquarium
- Musee de La Cohue
- Musee Municipal des Passions et des Ailes
- Golf Blue Green de Baden
- Tumulus de Kernours
- Basilica of Saint Anne of Auray
When making plans for your trip to Plougoumelen, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plougoumelen?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Plougoumelen, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Plougoumelen are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and October, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Plougoumelen is 28 mm.