Find cheap hotels in Plourin
Hotels from £31
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plourin
Most frequently booked hotels in Plourin
Finding Plourin Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Plourin? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plourin has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plourin include:
- Spadium Parc
- Public Garden of Moulin Neuf
- Porspoder Beach
- Golf de Brest Pen Ar Bed
- Melon Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Plourin, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Brest (BES-Brest - Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plourin?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Plourin, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Plourin are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 321 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 193 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 233 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 389 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Plourin is 1136 mm.