Find cheap hotels in Plumeliau
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plumeliau
Most frequently booked hotels in Plumeliau
Finding Plumeliau Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Plumeliau? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Plumeliau
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Plumeliau, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Plumeliau hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Cottage With Heated Pool,and Wifi in Riverside Village
The city of Plumeliau has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plumeliau include:
- Village de l'An Mil
- Venus de Quinipily
- Chateau de Rohan
- Church Saint-Sauveur
- Office de tourisme de Locmine
- La Tisserie
When making plans for your trip to Plumeliau, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plumeliau?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Plumeliau, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Plumeliau are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Plumeliau is 28 mm.