Find cheap hotels in Plymouth
Hotels from £77
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Plymouth
Most frequently booked hotels in Plymouth
Finding Plymouth Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Plymouth? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Plymouth has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Plymouth include:
- Soufriere Hills Volcano
- Foxes Bay Beach
- Montserrat Volcano Observatory
- Lime Kiln Beach
- Woodlands Beach
- Little Bay
- Rendezvous Beach
When making plans for your trip to Plymouth, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Plymouth (MNI-Gerald's Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Plymouth?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Plymouth, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Plymouth are typically September and October, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 153 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 389 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 311 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Plymouth is 1092 mm.