Find cheap hotels in Podolsk
Hotels from £23
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Podolsk
Most frequently booked hotels in Podolsk
Finding Podolsk Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Podolsk? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Podolsk
When you're thinking about where to stay in Podolsk, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Podolsk for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Pakhra
The city of Podolsk has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Podolsk include:
- Podolsky Showroom
- Federal Museum of Vocational Education
- Podolsky National History Museum
- Temple of the Sign of the Virgin
- Universal Sports Centre
- Domodedovo History and Art Museum
- Yasenovo Intercession Church
When making plans for your trip to Podolsk, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Podolsk?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Podolsk, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Podolsk are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Podolsk is 21 mm.