Find cheap hotels in Pokhara
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pokhara
Most frequently booked hotels in Pokhara
Top budget Pokhara hotel deals
Finding Pokhara Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Pokhara? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 236 Pokhara hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Pokhara, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Pokhara has different types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 77 airport hotels
- 5 budget hotels
- 59 family-friendly hotels
- 4 luxury hotels
- 14 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pokhara
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Pokhara, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Pokhara for the free breakfast:
- Temple Tree Resort & SPA
- Bishnu Homestay
- Hotel Bougainvillea
These Pokhara hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Waterfront by KGH Group
- Pavilions Himalayas
- Temple Tree Resort & SPA
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Pokhara liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Hotel Lake House
- Sadhana Yoga Retreat Centre
- Shangri-La Village Resort
The relaxing city of Pokhara is known for its lake views, mountain views and hiking. Popular attractions in and around Pokhara include:
- Barahi Temple
- World Peace Stupa
- Ratna Mandir
- Bindhyabasini Temple
- Mahendra Cave
- Devi's Fall
- Pokhara International Mountain Museum
When arranging your Pokhara getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Pokhara (PKR) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pokhara?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Pokhara, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Pokhara are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas November and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 84 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 254 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 492 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 62 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pokhara is 892 mm.