Find cheap hotels in Pont-Audemer
Hotels from £34
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pont-Audemer
Most frequently booked hotels in Pont-Audemer
Finding Pont-Audemer Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Pont-Audemer? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pont-Audemer
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Pont-Audemer, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Pont-Audemer hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Belle-Isle sur Risle
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Pont-Audemer enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
- Belle-Isle sur Risle
The welcoming city of Pont-Audemer is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Pont-Audemer include:
- Eugene Boudin Museum
- Distillerie Busnel
- Bec-Hellouin Abbey
- Musee Victor Hugo
- Jumieges Abbey
- Salt Halls
- The Lieutenancy
When making plans for your holiday in Pont-Audemer, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Deauville (DOL-Saint-Gatien) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pont-Audemer?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Pont-Audemer, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pont-Audemer are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas March and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 18°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pont-Audemer is 28 mm.