Find cheap hotels in Ponta Garça
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ponta Garça
Most frequently booked hotels in Ponta Garça
Finding Ponta Garça Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Ponta Garça? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Ponta Garça
The city of Ponta Garça has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ponta Garça include:
- Lagoa das Furnas
- Poca da Dona Beija
- Campo de Golfe
- Povoacao Beach
- Lagoa do Fogo
- Nossa Senhora do Rosario Church
- Ponta da Galera Beach
When making plans for your trip to Ponta Garça, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Ponta Delgada (PDL-Joao Paulo II) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ponta Garça?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Ponta Garça, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Ponta Garça are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and March. The months with the most rain are April and October, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 12°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 12°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ponta Garça is 27 mm.