Find cheap hotels in Pontarlier
Hotels from £35
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pontarlier
Most frequently booked hotels in Pontarlier
Finding Pontarlier Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Pontarlier? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The welcoming city of Pontarlier is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Pontarlier include:
- Le Grand Taureau
- Chateau de Joux
- Lac Saint-Point
- Baud Museum
- CIMA Museum
- Chateau d'Ivernois
- Artemisia Absinthe Distillery
When is the Best Time to Explore Pontarlier?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Pontarlier, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Pontarlier are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas November and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Pontarlier is 30 mm.