Find cheap hotels in Pontian
Hotels from £11
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pontian
Most frequently booked hotels in Pontian
Finding Pontian Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Pontian? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pontian
When you're deciding where to stay in Pontian, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Pontian hotel for the free breakfast:
- Sunflower Express Hotel
The city of Pontian has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pontian include:
- Jamek Bandar Pontian Mosque
- Kebangsaan Bandar Pontian College
- Pulau Kukup Johor National Park
- Pulai Spring Country Club
- Nusajaya Centre
- Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery
- Hutan Bandar MPJBT
When arranging your Pontian getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pontian?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Pontian, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pontian are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and July. The months with the most rain are November and January, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 17 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pontian is 76 mm.