Find cheap hotels in Pontivy
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pontivy
Most frequently booked hotels in Pontivy
Finding Pontivy Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pontivy? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Pontivy hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
The city of Pontivy has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pontivy include:
- Chateau de Rohan
- Quenecan Forest
- Village de l'An Mil
- Church of St Nicolas
- L'abbaye Notre Dame de Bon Repos
- Palais des Congres
When making plans for your trip to Pontivy, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pontivy?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Pontivy, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Pontivy are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are March and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Pontivy is 28 mm.