Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Bistro du Vin
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 1-minute drive from Poole Harbour and 12 minutes from Bournemouth Beach
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1538 reviews
About the Hotel du Vin & Bistro PooleLocation Thames Street, Poole, England BH15 1JN
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Event space at this hotel measures 635 square feet (59 square metres). The business-friendly Hotel du Vin & Bistro Poole also features tour or ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Poole hotel is smoke free.
- 38 guestrooms or units
- 635 sq ft of conference space
- 59 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (60.4 km / 37.6 mi)
- Train station: Poole Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Poole offers 38 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Bistro du Vin – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per night
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 10 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Vin Bistro Poole
- Hotel Vin Bistro
- Vin Bistro Poole
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).