Find cheap hotels in Pordic
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pordic
Most frequently booked hotels in Pordic
Finding Pordic Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Pordic? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 8 Pordic hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
The city of Pordic has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pordic include:
- Cote de Geolo
- Binic Beach
- Beach of L'Avant-Port
- Centre Nautique de plerin
- Beach of Godelins
- Saint-Brieuc Cathedral
- Museum of Art and History of Saint-Brieuc
When making plans for your trip to Pordic, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pordic?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Pordic, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pordic are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 5 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Pordic is 28 mm.