Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with private pools, balconies and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to shopping
- 5 minutes by car from Tanjung Tuan and 6 minutes from Cape Rachado Lighthouse
- Local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 2130 reviews
About the Lexis Hibiscus Port DicksonLocation 12th Mile, Jalan Pantai, Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan 71250
As a guest of Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, you'll find 2 the outdoor swimming pools, a fitness centre, and a kid's pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. The luxury Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson also features spa services, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Self parking is free. This 5-star Port Dickson hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 639 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 10 conference rooms
- Built in 2015
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (66 km / 41 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson offers 639 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private pools and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Port Dickson hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private pool
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson has 2 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swedish massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
All guests staying in the Panorama Pool Villa are required to check-in at the Lighthouse bar. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that cooking is not permitted in the rooms, and outside food and fishing are not permitted on the premises. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property charges a fee for specific room requests at check-in. The surcharge amount varies with the room type. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Fees apply if the number of guests checking in varies from the number of guests established at booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Mandatory breakfast fees apply to the 3rd and 4th guest booked in the Room Only and Breakfast Included rate plans. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 50 for adults and MYR 28 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson Hotel
- Lexis Hibiscus Hotel
- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson
- Lexis Hibiscus
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson.