Find cheap hotels in Port-Manech
Hotels from £38
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Port-Manech
Most frequently booked hotels in Port-Manech
Finding Port-Manech Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Port-Manech? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Port-Manech has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Port-Manech include:
- Office de Tourisme de Pont-Aven
- Anse de Porz Chinec
- Anse de Porz Lamat
- Le Parc Animalier du Quinquis
- Musee de la Peche
- Maison-Musee du Pouldu
- Abbey site of Saint Maurice
When making plans for your holiday in Port-Manech, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Port-Manech?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Port-Manech, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Port-Manech are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are April and March, whereas June and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Port-Manech is 30 mm.