Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy local cuisine while dining at Swank - Restaurant
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the breakfast and bar
- Steps from Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and 4 minutes on foot from Pioneer Courthouse Square
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 1537 reviews
About the The Paramount HotelLocation 808 SW Taylor St, Portland, OR 97205
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 1300 square feet (121 square metres). A fitness centre, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly The Paramount Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Portland hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 154 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 1300 sq ft of conference space
- 121 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) (15.2 km / 9.5 mi)
- Train station: Portland Union Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Library-SW 9th Avenue Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Paramount Hotel offers 154 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Portland hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2019.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
Swank - Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Swine, Moonshine+Whiskey – This bar specialises in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 for adults, and USD 10 and USD 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Paramount
- Paramount Hotel
- Paramount Hotel Portland
- Paramount Portland
- The Paramount Hotel Hotel
- The Paramount Hotel Portland
- The Paramount Hotel Hotel Portland
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.