Find cheap hotels in Portovíejo
Hotels from £16
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Portovíejo
Most frequently booked hotels in Portovíejo
Finding Portoviejo Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Portoviejo? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Portoviejo?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Portoviejo, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Portoviejo are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Portoviejo is 37 mm.