Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, desks and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the proximity to public transport
- Just a 4-minute drive from Gunwharf Quays and a few minutes from University of Portsmouth
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
ibis budget Portsmouth ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis budget Portsmouth
8 Jun 2019 by Alexandra Hodge
Good Afternoon, Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your stay at Ibis Budget Portsmouth hotel, Our Aim is ensure our Guests enjoy there stay, all feedback is welcome to help us improve in any areas need. We are delighted to see that everything was to your satisfactory and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Have a lovely Day
4 Apr 2019 by Ibis Budget Portsmouth
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you visit us soon.
10 Apr 2019 by Ibis Budget Portsmouth
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to see that you had a great stay with us.
10 Jun 2018 by Maryam
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Definitely wouldn’t recommend
30 Jan 2018 by Daniel
Dear Beth, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. I am sorry your stay was so disappointing. The area is usually very quiet at night; and, of course, weekends are more prone to noise. Car park however, it is free - on the bays next to the hotel and on the shared car park across the street, where there are plenty of spaces. Sincerely
Basic cheap hotel ok for one night
Near to the ferry port Breakfast terrible
Somewhere to lay your head.
About the ibis budget PortsmouthLocation Fratton Way, Southsea, England PO4 8SL
There's a snack bar/deli on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Southsea hotel is smoke free.
- 120 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Train station: Portsmouth Fratton Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis budget Portsmouth offers 120 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 9 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 5 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 5.80 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis budget Portsmouth Hotel Southsea
- ibis budget Portsmouth Hotel
- ibis budget Portsmouth Southsea
- ibis budget Portsmouth
You should know
- Children 9 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).