Find cheap hotels in Prachinburi
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Prachinburi
Most frequently booked hotels in Prachinburi
Finding Prachinburi Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Prachinburi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 16 Prachinburi hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Prachinburi
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Prachinburi, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Prachinburi hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Kao Yai Grandview Resort
- Dasada The Flower Es'Senses Resort
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Prachinburi appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Kao Yai Grandview Resort
The city of Prachinburi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Prachinburi include:
- Wat Kaeo Phichit
- King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok - Prachinburi Campus
- Bamboo Gardens
- Wang Born Waterfall
- Khun Dan Prakarn Chon Dam
- Nang Rong Waterfall
- น้ำตก วังตะไคร้
When making plans for your holiday in Prachinburi, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Prachinburi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Prachinburi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Prachinburi are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 20°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 60 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 418 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 635 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 274 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Prachinburi is 1387 mm.