Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at ADELE Restaurant & Bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Palladium Shopping Centre and Republic Square
Hotel Kings Court ratings based on 261 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Kings Court
3 May 2019 by Bianca O.
Dear guest, Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking time to share your experience with us. I am very sorry to hear you were not satissfied. Would you please be kind enough to give me a more detailed feedback so I can look into this and fix it for you? Kindest regards, Bianca Oravcova Quality and Guest Relations Manager
5 Mar 2019 by Bianca O.
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking time to review our hotel. We greatly appreciate it and wish you a pleasant day. Kindest regards, Bianca Oravcova Quality and Guest Relations Manager Hotel Kings Court QM@hotelkingscourt.cz
Good hotel in Old Town
Lovely Hotel, short walk to Old Town
Service oriented hotel in city centre
Fabulous location - close to all the amenities
Beautiful hotel in a great location!
Hi there we booked the Kings court on recommendation from you daughter who stayed there last year
excellent 5 star hotel
About the Hotel Kings CourtLocation U Obecniho Domu 3, Prague, 110 00
As a guest of Hotel Kings Court, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. A casino, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Kings Court. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Prague hotel.
- 1 building
- 138 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1904
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) (17.6 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Prague-Masarykovo Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Namesti Republiky Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Kings Court offers 138 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
ADELE Restaurant & Bar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Majesty Lounge – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Hot stone massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Kings Court
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 40 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Kings Court Prague
- Hotel Kings Court
- Kings Court Prague
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Czech Republic. This property is rated 5 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.