Popular property highlights
Located in Prague 2 within a short walk of Vysehrad Castle, King Charles Boutique Residence is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Prague Congress Centre. This 33-room, 3.5-star hotel has free breakfast, free in-room WiFi, and a rooftop terrace. In the historical district, it's also near Old Town Square and Prague Castle.
Free hot/cold buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 7:30 AM to 10 AM. Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite buffet restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service.
All of King Charles Boutique Residence's 33 rooms are individually furnished and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. In-room massages are available, and rooms also include desks.
Guests of King Charles Boutique Residence enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Valet parking is CZK 375 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available on request) for CZK 680 per vehicle one way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include laundry facilities, a convenience store, and wedding services.
- Walking distance to Vysehrad Castle
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
King Charles Boutique Residence
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and limo/town car service. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
King Charles Boutique Residence is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Grocery/convenience store
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1913
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
King Charles Boutique Residence has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 680 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 375 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CZK 500
- Charles Boutique
- King Charles Boutique
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Residence Prague
- King Charles Boutique Residence
- King Charles Boutique Residence Prague
- King Charles Boutique Hotel Prague
- King Charles Boutique Prague
- King Charles Boutique Residence Hotel Prague
- King Charles Boutique Residence Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.