Find cheap hotels in Prato Carnico
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Prato Carnico
Most frequently booked hotels in Prato Carnico
Finding Prato Carnico Hotels
So, you're considering going to Prato Carnico? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Prato Carnico
The city of Prato Carnico has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Prato Carnico include:
- Adventure Park Sappada
- Golf Club Sappada
- Little War Museum
- Church of Santa Margarita
- Sappada Waterfall
- Olbe Lakes
- Mount Peralba
When is the Best Time to Explore Prato Carnico?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Prato Carnico, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Prato Carnico are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 137 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 343 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 241 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Prato Carnico is 998 mm.