- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Puebla Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- Zocalo Square
- 5 min walk
- Los Sapos Bazaar
- 7 min walk
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Puebla's Puebla Historic Center neighbourhood, Quinta Real Puebla is in the city centre. Puebla Cathedral and Zocalo Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Angelopolis Commercial Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cuauhtemoc Stadium or Estadio de Béisbol Hermanos Serdán. Our guests love the hotel's location for the nightlife.
- Puebla Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Zocalo Square - 5 min walk
- Los Sapos Bazaar - 7 min walk
- Santo Domingo Church - 8 min walk
- Candy Street - 8 min walk
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Refectorio – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Mezcaleria Las Novicias – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Quinta Real Puebla
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
after flushing the toilet made the loudest noise which lasted for about 3 minutes. plumber never came to fix this problem. air conditioner was not cool, I had to remove the filter and clean it. then it worked great. glad we did not have a room by the courtyard as there was a wedding with very very loud music until late night. ask for room way down hall , upstairs.