- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Miguel de Unamuno Museum
- 18 min walk
- Chica Beach
- 3 min drive
- Las Rotondas Commercial Center
- 3 min drive
- Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Puerto del Rosario
This apartment is located in Puerto del Rosario. Caleta de Fuste Marina and Fuerteventura Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Corralejo Dunes Natural Park.
- Miguel de Unamuno Museum - 18 min walk
- Chica Beach - 3 min drive
- Las Rotondas Commercial Center - 3 min drive
- Maxopadel - 4 min drive
- Playa Blanca - 6 min drive
- Puerto del Rosario (FUE-Fuerteventura) - 9 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Centrally located but in poor condition
Cheap and centrally located close to the bus terminal. There is no reception desk or lobby, or a bar, only four apartments in an unfinished building. You have to call the manager for him to come and give you the key. Maybe I was unlucky, but when I got in the apartment, water was dripping from the ceiling and it smelled bad. The manager got up on the roof and the dripping stopped, and the smell got better after running some water in the sink.