- Taxes included
- 24-hour room service
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Surcharge for premium or imported non-alcoholic beverages
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Premium food items not included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkelling excursions not included
- Limited meals offered through room service
- Scuba diving certification not included
- All available beverages included
- Motorised water sports not included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Surcharge for room service
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Transport to off-site activities not included
- Off-site tours not included
- Room service not included
- Minibar not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Miniature golf not included
- Windsurfing equipment not included
- Sailboats not included
- Snorkelling gear not included
- Tennis rackets not included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Gratuities included
- Minibar beverages - restrictions apply
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- One or more venues limit dining availability
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Surcharge for bottled liquor
- All non-motorised water sports included
- Snorkelling included
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the white sand beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the resort's complimentary beach shuttle. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Summer fun is a breeze at Casa de Campo Resort and Villas, where you can play a round of golf at the golf course, cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa. There are 17 restaurants and 5 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This Art Deco resort also offers outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a fitness centre. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star La Romana resort.
- 183 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 17 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 5 coffee shops
- 405 sq ft of conference space
- 38 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Food/drink service (free)
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -13
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- DVD player
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: La Romana (LRM-La Romana Intl.) (10 km / 6.2 mi)
Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and beach shuttle; airport shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
Parking: Free self parking
Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers 183 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private hot tubs and iPod docking stations. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and DVD players. Espresso makers and minibars (stocked with some free items) are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This La Romana resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private hot tub
- Private balcony or patio
- Pillowtop beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The Beach Club – This beachfront restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
La Cana – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
La Piazzetta – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Lago Restaurant – Overlooking the golf course and garden, this buffet restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
La Casita – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Spanish cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
A complimentary food shopping service is offered and guests can order late-night fare from 24-hour room service.
Guests can play rounds at the 36-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a private beach, outdoor tennis courts and a marina. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Safari nearby
- Golf lessons on site
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Kayaking on site
- Hunting on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Health and Wellness Spa has 7 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No lifts
- 24-hour check-in
- Number of children who can stay for free – 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 37 for adults and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 260 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: USD 90.00 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Casa Campo
- Casa Campo Hotel
- Casa Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa Campo La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa de Campo Resort Villas
- Casa Campo Resort Villas
- Casa Campo And La Romana
- Casa de Campo Resort and Villas Resort
- Casa de Campo Resort and Villas La Romana
- Casa de Campo Resort and Villas Resort La Romana
You should know
- Casa de Campo Resort and Villas offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Punta-Cana-Hotels-Casa-de-Campo-Resort-and-Villas.h893050-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews