Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a separate dining area and a plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from Islote Sucre and a few minutes from Coton Cay
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 178 reviews
About the Hotel Caribbean Island Piso 1Location Avenida Colombia Calle 1, San Andres, San Andres
Hotel Caribbean Island Piso 1 offers its guests laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: San Andres (ADZ-Gustavo Rojas Pinilla Intl.) (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Hotel Caribbean Island Piso 1 offers 10 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers. Kitchenettes offer fridges, hobs, separate dining areas and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Plasma televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room kitchenette
- Dining room
- Plasma television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 90000 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not provide hot water. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 90000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Caribbean Island Piso 1 San Andres
- Hotel Caribbean Island Piso 1
- Caribbean Island Piso 1 San Andres
- Caribbean Island Piso 1
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.