Find cheap hotels in Pylos-Nestoras
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pylos-Nestoras
Most frequently booked hotels in Pylos-Nestoras
Finding Pylos-Nestoras Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pylos-Nestoras? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 44 Pylos-Nestoras hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Pylos-Nestoras
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Pylos-Nestoras, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Pylos-Nestoras for their free breakfast:
- Colonides Beach Hotel
- Karalis Beach Hotel
- Panorama Resort
The following Pylos-Nestoras hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- The Westin Resort, Costa Navarino
- Viva Mare Hotel
- Camvillia Resort
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Pylos-Nestoras enjoyed the on-site gym:
- The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort, Costa Navarino
- Tsokas Hotel
- Hotel Estia
The city of Pylos-Nestoras is known for its ocean views, recreation choices and golf. Popular attractions in and around Pylos-Nestoras include:
- Antonopouleio Museum of Pylos
- Pylos Castle
- Divari Beach
- Methoni Castle
- Voidokilia Beach
- Nestor's Cave
- Romanos Beach
When arranging your Pylos-Nestoras getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Kalamata (KLX-Kalamata Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pylos-Nestoras?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Pylos-Nestoras, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pylos-Nestoras are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and February, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 4 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Pylos-Nestoras is 22 mm.