Find cheap hotels in Quinto di Treviso
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Quinto di Treviso
Most frequently booked hotels in Quinto di Treviso
Finding Quinto di Treviso Hotels
So, you're considering going to Quinto di Treviso? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Quinto di Treviso
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Quinto di Treviso, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests who stayed at this Quinto di Treviso hotel liked the on-site gym:
- Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel
Exploring Quinto di Treviso
The city of Quinto di Treviso has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Quinto di Treviso include:
- Rialto Bridge
- St. Mark's Basilica
- Forte Bazzera
- Ca' d'Oro
- St. Mary of the Friars
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo
When arranging your Quinto di Treviso getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Quinto di Treviso?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Quinto di Treviso, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Quinto di Treviso are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 7 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Quinto di Treviso is 33 mm.