Find cheap hotels in Rakovica
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Rakovica
Most frequently booked hotels in Rakovica
Finding Rakovica Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Rakovica? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 37 Rakovica hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Rakovica
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Rakovica, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Rakovica for the free breakfast:
- House Restaurant Sedra
- Plitvicka vila
- House Tina - Bed and Breakfast
The following Rakovica hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Hotel Degenija
- Turist Grabovac
- Pool Apartments Plitvice Lakes
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Rakovica appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Tourist Center Marko
The welcoming city of Rakovica is known for its lake views, waterfalls and cheese. Popular attractions in and around Rakovica include:
- Caves of Barac
- Spoljaric Sawmill
- Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Old Town Drežnik
- Plitvice Lakes National Park - Entrance 2
- Sastavci Waterfall
- Veliki Slap Waterfall
When making plans for your trip to Rakovica, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Rijeka (RJK) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Rakovica?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Rakovica, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Rakovica are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and December, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Rakovica is 32 mm.