Find cheap hotels in Ramat Hasharon
Hotels from £79
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ramat Hasharon
Most frequently booked hotels in Ramat Hasharon
Finding Ramat Hasharon Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Ramat Hasharon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Ramat Hasharon
The city of Ramat Hasharon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ramat Hasharon include:
- Benhaim Winery
- Old Tel Aviv Port
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- Azrieli Center
- Gordon Beach
- Dizengoff Centre
- Habima Theatre
When arranging your Ramat Hasharon getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ramat Hasharon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Ramat Hasharon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ramat Hasharon are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas August and October have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 23°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 1 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 30°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Ramat Hasharon is 20 mm.