- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ramsgate Beach
- 3 min walk
- Ramsgate Royal Harbour and Marina
- 7 min walk
- Port of Ramsgate
- 14 min walk
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Albion House is located in Ramsgate. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Botany Bay and Margate Beach. Wingham Wildlife Park and Dreamland are also worth visiting.
- Ramsgate Beach - 3 min walk
- Ramsgate Royal Harbour and Marina - 7 min walk
- Port of Ramsgate - 14 min walk
- Italianate Greenhouse - 2 min drive
- Viking Bay - 5 min drive
- Ramsgate Station - 19 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 101 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Parking and public transport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Can’t fault it from start to finish, the girl that checked me in and showed me to my room, and also served me dinner is an asset to the hotel, still smiling at gone 8pm even though I heard her saying she’d been there since 7am, I wish I’d caught her name so that the it ensures the praise is given to the correct person.