- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Ramsgate Beach
- 5 min walk
- Italianate Greenhouse
- 12 min walk
- Ramsgate Royal Harbour and Marina
- 15 min walk
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ramsgate, Comfort Inn Ramsgate is in the city centre and near the beach. Wingham Wildlife Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Botany Bay and Margate Beach. Dreamland and Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory Trust are also worth visiting.
- Ramsgate Beach - 5 min walk
- Italianate Greenhouse - 12 min walk
- Ramsgate Royal Harbour and Marina - 15 min walk
- Viking Bay - 4 min drive
- Port of Ramsgate - 4 min drive
- Ramsgate Dumpton Park Station - 16 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 85 min drive
- Where to eat
- San Clu Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Comfort Inn Ramsgate
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Would not stay again
No one was ever at reception when something was needed. The hotel was very hot and the air conditioning did not work. The breakfast is not worth paying for go somewhere else. The car park is tiny so don’t expect to be able to park there so you then struggle to find somewhere else.