Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free minibar items, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy seafood at Fish Bone, one of the property's 7 restaurants and 7 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the 4 outdoor pools
- Indulge with facials, massages or body treatments at Rixos Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a health club
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 14 minutes by car from Dreamland and 8 minutes from Al Hamra Mall
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
78.0% of guests recommend out of 5476 reviews
About the Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All InclusiveLocation Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah, 14744
This resort is all-inclusive. On-site food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks and beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All land activities and use of recreational facilities and equipment are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- On-site entertainment and activities
- Access to on-site clubs
- On-site live performances
- Motorised water sports
- Tennis lessons
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Airport transfers
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Off-site tours
- Kayaking included
- Access to on-site clubs included
- Sailing included
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Windsurfing included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Tennis lessons not included
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Premium/non-domestic beverages not included
- Fitness facilities included
- All food and beverages included
- Tennis included
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Volleyball included
- Surcharge for premium or imported alcoholic beverages
- Motorised water sports not included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Off-site tours not included
- On-site live performances included
- All land activities, recreational facilities and equipment included
Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at on-site restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Step outside to unwind on the sandy beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with cabanas (surcharge) and umbrellas. At Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive, you can cool off in one of the 4 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is served daily. There are 7 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby corner/local shop. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 6 beach bars and 7 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. This all-inclusive resort also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and an outdoor tennis court. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Ras Al Khaimah resort.
- 650 guestrooms or units
- 3 buildings
- 7 dining venues
- 6 bars on the beach
- 7 bars or lounges
- Built in 2013
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -4
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive offers 650 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free minibar items and a safe. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Ras Al Khaimah resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (free)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Fish Bone – This restaurant specialises in seafood and only serves dinner.
Lalezar – This restaurant specialises in Turkish cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Meat Point – This restaurant specialises in barbecue and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Seven Heights – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
L Olivo – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the resort. 4 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Rixos Spa. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Thai massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 550.0 per day.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Rixos Bab Al Bahr - All Inclusive
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property requires a cover charge of AED 100 per person per meal in all a la carte restaurants. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 350 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 550.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Hotel Ras Al Khaimah
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Hotel
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Ras Al Khaimah
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr All Inclusive Resort
- Rixos Inclusive
- Rixos Bab Al Bahr Inclusive
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.