Find cheap hotels in Ravensburg
Hotels from £62
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ravensburg
Most frequently booked hotels in Ravensburg
Finding Ravensburg Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Ravensburg? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ravensburg
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Ravensburg, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Ravensburg hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Waldhorn
The city of Ravensburg has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Ravensburg include:
- Ravensburger Spieleland
- Dornier Museum
- Messe Friedrichshafen
- Bodensee Center
- Zeppelin Museum
- Friedrichshafen Harbour
- Buchhorn Fountain
When making plans for your trip to Ravensburg, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Friedrichshafen (FDH-Friedrichshafen - Lake Constance) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Ravensburg?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Ravensburg, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ravensburg are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ravensburg is 24 mm.