Find cheap hotels in Ravensdale
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Ravensdale
Most frequently booked hotels in Ravensdale
Finding Ravensdale Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Ravensdale? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Ravensdale
When you're thinking about where to stay in Ravensdale, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
The following Ravensdale hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- Carrickdale Hotel & Spa
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Ravensdale liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Carrickdale Hotel & Spa
The welcoming city of Ravensdale is known for its restaurants, bars and sporting events. Popular attractions in and around Ravensdale include:
- Cooley Mountains
- Proleek Dolmen
- Dundalk Stadium
- Narrow Water Castle
- Killinbeg Golf Club
- Ring of Gullion
- Slieve Gullion
When is the Best Time to Explore Ravensdale?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Ravensdale, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Ravensdale are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 226 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 211 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Ravensdale is 759 mm.