Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LED TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy British cuisine while dining at Pavillion Restaurant
- Full breakfast served weekdays for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute drive from Prospect Park and 7 minutes from Hexagon
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 709 reviews
About the Best Western Reading Calcot HotelLocation 98 Bath Road, Reading, England RG31 7QN
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Best Western Reading Calcot Hotel also features a garden, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3-star Reading hotel is smoke free.
- 79 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Reading Theale Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Reading Calcot Hotel offers 79 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. LED televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM and 9 AM.
Pavillion Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 15 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Calcot
- Best Western Calcot Hotel
- Best Western Calcot Hotel Reading
- Best Western Calcot Reading
- Best Western Hotel Calcot
- Calcot Best Western
- Calcot Hotel
- Hotel Calcot
- Best Western Reading Calcot